Complements of Roots & Rings
I have a Samsung touch screen that is my personal phone and a blackberry tour for work. I don't really like my samsung anymore it has stinky cell service. My blackberry is cool I like it.
2. What has been your most serious injury?
I'm blessed I haven't really had any.
3. What is one movie you hate and why?
Any of those Matrix's movies, they are just weird. I have lots of movies I don't like.
4. How many email addresses do you have?
Four not including my work email which would make five.
5. What website do you waste the most time on?
Facebook or Yahoo or Twitter
6. Which mexican restaurant makes the best salsa?
I really like La Tolteca, but I haven't been their in a LONG time.
7. What is your dream car?
Well I'm rocking on of my dreams currently by having a convertible, it is just a bonus it is a mustang :)
8. If you could spend up to $100 with no strings or restrictions or guilt, what would you buy?
I would go and buy some new clothes from the Loft outlet or Purchase some iphoto albums, I am behind.
9. What is your favorite board game?
Monoply, any version, we've got the new electronic version which is neat.
10. How often do you change your hairstyle?
Every couple of years, long, short, short, medium long, long, short.
No comments:
Post a Comment