Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Bloggin

I know good true "bloggers" don't blog about the lack of posts or the lapse from the last post. I want to I want to be honest. I've had a crazy last two months. I just haven't really felt like blogging. I haven't really spent much time on the computer after work. I'm going to blame it on the iPad (& candy crush). I'm going to blame it on my lack of creativity. I'm going to blame it on being too busy. I'm going to blame it on the lack of the desire. I'm going to blame it on being lazy.

But guess what I don't feel bad about writing my memories and back dating them. I don't feel bad that I haven't even made my blog book for 2012 yet(or any other photo albums). The life of SB has had lots of great things going on over the last two months. I just need to get back into the groove and I need to want to blog! Tomorrow is my birthday maybe getting older tomorrow will help me want to write my memories down for the future to look back on what great times we had. These details will help me cherish all of the memories. Even reading this post in the future will remind me that it is ok to not conquer it all.

1 comment:

  1. I blame it on all of those things as well! But I also realize how much I'm spending time with my kids instead of being on the computer, so I guess that's my trade off. Though I need to get back on here and add some things so they can read all about it one day.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...