I'm off to Boot Camp class tonight!! It is the best fitness out there for me! I'm ready to get back on track with the snow and work it hasn't been easy getting there. I aim for three times a week, but I am happy when I get there two times.
Last spring my sister and I joined a boot camp class at one of the local high schools that offers classes in the evening. It was one hour long and it sure did kick our butts! We only signed up for one night a week and that was a mistake! You would work hard, sweat, burn calories and then not be that active again until the following week again. So after the 8 weeks was completed I thought ok, I will give it a whirl again. At this point my best friend's wedding just happened and my wedding was quickly approaching. So I decided I needed something that was going to get me in shape that I wouldn't get bored with. So I signed up for the summer session of boot camp with Shape It Up Fitness. The boot camp classes were going to take place outside at Chestnut Branch Park. I thought fantastic-- I will get to be outside and get in shape. Well that was a great decision that I made. Ever since June I have been faithfully going to class. I was really bummed and went into withdraw for about three weeks in between my wedding, honeymoon and work travel. It really is a great work out.
Since June--I've lost about 10 pounds and some inches since I began and I can wear pants I haven't been able to get into in a while. If I curbed my eating and was more watchful, I 'm sure I'd lose more. Since it is winter time, we work out at the Studio, I can't wait to get back outside in the fresh air. Going to boot camp makes me feel better and I've even met some great women. Well I'm off to boot camp!!
No comments:
Post a Comment