The other day I tried
Pei Wei, the place that is a "counter service" from the creators of PF Changs. I walked in and told them I'm new, I've never been here. I was alone, so I did feel a little rushed figuring out what I wanted! Well I went with the Chicken Lo Mien and Mandarin Orange Iced Tea. They both were really yummy. Think of this place as the Chinese of Panera Bread! It was good, reasonable and quick. It is made to order so there is a little wait time. That's ok, I'd rather have something that was just made up vs. sitting under the heat lamp or in a steam tray. They deliver your food to your table, you have a number and that's how they know it is for you. I went in after the lunch time rush-- I can only imagine how it is at lunchtime especially during the week! The drink service is self serve, and in between the drink choices, are fortune cookies! Yummy!
Well this is what one of them said: (Yes, I took two)
 |
| Sometimes these are so fitting... |
So maybe my name is only known
(to my family & friends)in the Philadelphia region and beyond within my job world, but I am trying to become a great PR person. I am also trying to get recognized with the "new" last name too. So many people say you will always be SS! But I am now SB and people will catch onto that name too!
Disclosure: the operators at work still overhead page me SS!! hehe
No comments:
Post a Comment