1. What colour are your toenails painted?
A dark pink color
2. What colour are your fingernails painted?
Clear- I need to re-paint them.
3. What is your favourite brand of nail polish?
I normally have Ulta on hand.
4. As the norm, do you DIY your nails or get mani/pedis?
DIY -- I wish I had the budget to get them regularly! I usually get a pedicure a few times a year!
5. Have you ever had a gel mani? Do you recommend it?
Yes! I loved having the gel. I would recommend it. I enjoyed having them done. That is what I had for my wedding.
6. What is the last movie you watched on television? (TV, Netflix, Redbox, etc.)
Hmm Joe Dirt was on last night on FX I think. That's what we watched!
7. What is the last movie you watched in the cinema?
Ummm Sex in the City 2? Or Letters to Juliet
8. Is there a movie that everyone talks about as if it is a classic but you haven’t seen?
Hmm Bill & Ted's excellent Adventure or any of the Star Wars movies!
9. What is your favourite movie soundtrack?
Now and Then or Love Actually
10. Have you ever seen a movie and thought it was better than the book it was based on?
I did enjoy "Nights in Rodanthe"
No comments:
Post a Comment