Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Kenny Chesney

On June 20, 2012 I saw Kenny Chesney for FREE in Wildwood, NJ on the beach~~ Can you believe that. I have a great brother-in-law Al who got us the free tickets. Well all the tickets were free but you had to have an actual ticket to be able to get into the concert.


Chrissy and I went with Lauren, Timmy, Christy, Shannon and Mike to see Kenny on the beach. It worked out well. Chrissy and I left work early and headed down to Lauren and Tim's place in Wildwood. We hung out and grabbed dinner before heading to the concert.


Once we walked to the boardwalk to get to the concert they just let everyone get on the beach to go through the gates. They were tricksters... people thought they could keep on going without a ticket but then the second set of gates you had to actually get your ticket scanned. So long for those suckers that thought they were getting in without a ticket!

We marked our spot out and just hung out a waited for the show to start.

Shannon~Lauren~Chrissy~Me

It's about to get started!!

great show
You can sort of see his head...I had to stand on my tippy toes 

 American Express paid for him to play a 90 minute show. Well he did. Then the stage went black and he said: " American Express may be done but I'm not" and about a minute later the lights went back on and he played for about another 45 minutes to and hour! I couldn't believe it. We had such a great time. We did mention that we would have enjoyed chairs and a cool beverage. But for free it was great! It worked out so well having the Pentz home to hang out in before the show. Chrissy and I headed out and were to her house in no time. We both had to go to work the next day, I mean after all it was a Wednesday night show! Thursday was a rough work day but it was totally worth it!


Kenny kept on playing past the time allotted


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...