Getting around California was pretty easy. We had a few modes of transportation! We flew, took a train, trolley and drove! Oh and you can't forget the biking we did across the
bridge and to Saulsalito! Overall we had no problems. We did get lost once and it was my fault. I didn't want to listen to Brian about which way to go... or the GPS for that matter! Sometimes I'm stubborn! What can I say at least I admit to it! Here are some photos to enjoy!
 |
Top left: on the bart, Top right: on the plane
Bottom left & right: first trolly ride
|
 |
a mash of photos from Santa Cruz drive, Muir Woods, Sonoma
|
 |
| Driving across the Golden Gate Bridge and passing the Sonoma Race Track |
 |
| Driving down the steepest street with eight hairpin turns: Lombard Street |
 |
Last night in San Francisco riding the trolley. Brian was even able to help transition the train from one track to the next!
|
No comments:
Post a Comment