Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Party at the O'Byrwa's

Within our circle of friends we all rotate parties. The nice thing about it we always have somewhere or something to do near/on the holiday. Our party to host is St. Patrick's day. It is funny...neither of us have major irish genes! So our house turns into the O'Byrwa's for the night!

Brian and Darren did a great job setting up and finishing up the last minute details. I was out all day at Brianne's shower. They did a great job. All of our friends brought something over too so that helps. Below Brianna made this awesome pinterest creation- Taste the rainbow! There we are pictured below that too.
Taste the rainbow~




Darren hanging out by the food.
The guys went for some old school fun-- beer pong! Can't go wrong with that. They're playing in the basement, really it isn't that short of a ceiling. I think the angle of the photo makes it look like they are all bending! I got a little intense for a while!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...