Well I had the first anniversary of running my first 5k!! I kicked off my race season by completing the Phillies 5k!
The sad part of this was Staci didn't get in this year to run with us. It sold out really quickly. I guess people realized what a great deal it was. This year we received two sets of tickets one preseason game and one regular season game. They also changed up the coarse a little bit. It was for the better I would have to say.
 |
| Freezing~ couldn't wait to start! |
 |
| I ran-- 34:28 |
The picture above looks like Chrissy has lots of medals, but really I do too! I kept them hidden. I wanted to grab an extra for the little kids! They had hundreds of them hanging and waiting to be picked up! We couldn't figure out how to get into the stadium again to walk around for the cool down lap. Oh well. We've seen the park plenty of times!
We followed our run with diner breakfast...yum... can't go wrong with that!
*******************
Friday night we went to the ball park for the preseason game against the Bluejays. Chrissy wanted to buy a ticket for Al to go but I said I'd give him my ticket and I could be the tag a long with them. Brian wasn't really that interested in going to the game. It worked out well - we grabbed some food before we went up to our seats. Connor even got a new jersey to match his Daddy!
 |
| ~aww such a cute family~ |
 |
| ~cute photo~ |
 |
| Chase aka Brian |
 |
| ~ sisters-in-laws~ |
 |
| Local guy Jimmy Rollins |
We survived until the end of the fifth inning. It was really cold. I couldn't believe how cold it was. We were bundled up to say the least.
No comments:
Post a Comment