Sunday, June 16, 2013

Pre-wedding fun for Brianne & Joe~

We started the weekend out right by leaving mid day to head to north Jersey for the wedding rehearsal and dinner. Well it was the longest ride to Aunt Sharon & Uncle Ken's house! We hit traffic, rain you name it...it slowed us down!After we arrived, we were able to grab a snack and hang out before we needed to head over to the church.
rainy drive to north jersey

~so excited for them~
As we walked out of the church after the rehearsal we saw a rainbow! What a beautiful surprise it was.

Aunt Sharon's girlfriend makes the best cakes! She always makes such wonderful cakes. Not only are they beautiful but they are also so scrumptious! For the rehearsal dinner she made the famous strawberry filled vanilla cake. It is so good!

The next day we were up early to drink our coffee, eat our bagels and get ready to go get all made up! I was excited to get my hair and make up done. I figured I'd get the whole shabang done. If I did my make up it would look like my standard. I wanted to look a little more fancy for the occasion. 

~the bride is half way ready~

~pretty bridesmaid~ 
~Brianne made our shirts~

We're all ready!! Back to the house we munched on some chicken wraps before the fun really started. We couldn't have asked for a more beautiful day. The weather was perfect. It sort of reminded me of my own wedding day. The humidity was low. The sun was shining. It was a glorious day. God is good!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...