Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Ten on Tuesday

from roots & rings


1. What is the weather like in your city today?
81 degrees, but tomorrow is going to be 60 something



2. Do you like the zoo?
I haven't been in about 6-8 years. The last time I went was with one of my favorite families I used to babysit for. We went to the Cape May Zoo with a few other moms and tots.



3. Do you eat coconut?
Nope, well only coconut rum :)

4. Have you ever hammered a nail? Are you good at it?
Yes, I have. I'm not bad or good, I just think I am going to "nail" my finger!


5. Does your family have a vacation destination that you visit often?
Well growing up as a kid we would always go somewhere, one of my favorite trips was to Niagara Falls, NY & Canada.  A family vacation to North Carolina or Virginia was always a sure spot at some point to hit. And of course the Shore!


6. How many pillows do you sleep with?
I have two and Brian has two


7. What’s the first thing you do when you wake up?
snooze my alarm or look at facebook on my phone which is my alarm, aka my cell phone, then get up and go to the bathroom and get on with my morning routine, that is during the work week. On the weekends, generally the bathroom!

8. Will you send your kids to summer camp?
If they want to go and I see it is a good opportunity.


9. What do you put in your baked potatoes?
Butter & Sour cream or ranch dressing or BBQ, for the outside skin


10. Did you take swimming lessons as a kid?
Yes all three of us did!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...