So I was looking for a certain document on an old flash drive and I came across this document! ABC Bio for Basic Public Relations Writing. How funny it is to see what I wrote about back in 06! I'll have to write an updated one in the near future. For now you can read this! How things have changed in five years!
Stephanie S*******
January 25, 2006
M & W 9:25-10:50
Basic Public Relations Writing
ABC BIO
At 7:59 a.m. I was brought into this world.
Birthdays are May 29th every year for me.
Cats are not my favorite animals,
Dogs are what I prefer.
Everyday I thank God for what I have.
Friends are important to me
Good things come to those who wait is a motto that I believe in.
Happiness is what I like to feel.
In three to four years I would like to marry the man of my dreams.
January is a favorite month of mine for skiing.
Kids are important to me I hope to have three to four.
Love is all around me and in my life.
My favorite thing to do is spend money while shopping,
New York and Company is one of my favorite stores, along with a favorite city of mine.
On August 4, 2006 my sister Staci, will get married.
Part of me wishes I could ski all winter long without having responsibility.
Quarters are one of my collections that I own.
Reading for pleasure is a hobby of mine.
Skiing with Brian and my friends always makes happy while having a good time.
Time is something I cherish and always plan accordingly,
Unplanned events make me nervous that I will not have enough time to get everything done.
Visions of what my life will be like in years to come are thought of often by me.
Working is a thing I plan on enjoying so it does not feel like “work”.
X-rays are not my favorite thing to get at the dentist, let alone go there.
Yellow is the color of my ski jacket.
Zoos are a nice place that I like to visiting in the spring and summer especially the Cape May.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Well-- since that college assignment:
Letter C & D: I've become allergic to both of these animals.
Letter I completed --I have married the man of my dreams.
Letter K- I will be pleased with one - two kiddos!
Letter O- Staci & Sean will celebrate five years of marriage with one kiddo and another on the way.
Letter W completed-- I have a great job, that doesn't feel like work.
Letter Y is now a pale pink jacket that hasn't been used for skiing in two years!! Next season for sure!
Letter Z- I don't think I have been to the Cape May Zoo since 2006!
This assignment was given to me by one of my favorite professors. He is/was a great mentor.
HaPPy ALmoST FrIDay!! And it is a long weekend, which also happens to be my birthday...hint hint from the Letter B.
Letter C & D: I've become allergic to both of these animals.
Letter I completed --I have married the man of my dreams.
Letter K- I will be pleased with one - two kiddos!
Letter O- Staci & Sean will celebrate five years of marriage with one kiddo and another on the way.
Letter W completed-- I have a great job, that doesn't feel like work.
Letter Y is now a pale pink jacket that hasn't been used for skiing in two years!! Next season for sure!
Letter Z- I don't think I have been to the Cape May Zoo since 2006!
This assignment was given to me by one of my favorite professors. He is/was a great mentor.
HaPPy ALmoST FrIDay!! And it is a long weekend, which also happens to be my birthday...hint hint from the Letter B.
No comments:
Post a Comment