Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Ten on Tuesday

1. Have you ever used Craigslist?
I haven't, but my husband uses it all the time to sell things.

2. Can you sew?
Yes!! I quilt! :) I can make minor pant adjustments, but that is about it. I am in the process of making a quilt right now. I've lost count how many I have made.


3. Do you pour syrup on your pancakes or dip your pancakes in the syrup?
Both, I pour then dip if I need more!

4. Rain storms: Love them or hate them?
Depends, if I'm at work, I love them. If it is the weekend I hate them!


5. Do you like swimming?
I don't mind it! I remember swimming laps up and back at  Peachwood Pool when none of my friends were at the pool.


6. What kind of drink do you order at Sonic?
I've only ever been there once, in Salt Lake City, when I was there with PRSSA. We walked to Sonic!

7. Are you funny?

I can be! 


8. At what age will your kids get cell phones?
High School. You don't need one any sooner than that! Your parents should know where you are! But by time I have kids that are 14/15 God only knows what will be on Earth at that time!


9. What’s your favorite vegetable?
steamed broccoli or fresh green beans in garlic and oli or butter and green peppers and onions


10. Were you a Girl Scout?
Nope... I never was. I am not sure why either.




Happy Birthday Mom!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...