Sometimes you just get in the mood to bake! Over the last couple of weekends I've made a few yummy treats! Homemade baked goods are just what you need to hit the sweet tooth in all of us.
Chocolate Zucchini Muffins
 |
| I used the muffin size tin |
Everything is cooling on the racks!
 |
| Muffins in the front butter cake in the back |
"Tandy/Kandy Cake" aka Peanut Chocolate Icing and Butter Cake
 |
| this is heavenly |
Mini Muffin tin shaped chocolate chip cookies
 |
| Yummy! |
I used the Ghiradelli chocolate chip cookie recipe on the back of the bag-- oh so good. They call for two teaspoons of vanilla instead of one like many recipes call for. Using the muffin tins worked out nicely. I used about a tablespoon for each tin. They also came out of the tins really well. I just bought the mini muffin tins and I have been using them any chance I get!
 |
| crunchy on the outside soft on the inside |
Enjoy!! I froze some of the dough for the cookies, I hope it turns out well once I defrost and bake. I have also frozen the muffins, they turn out great they hold up really well from freezer to table. The cake was gone the next day! I took the leftovers from dinner at Friends' house to work. Everyone at work enjoyed it very much!
No comments:
Post a Comment