I've made another quilt!!
Here is the quilt that I made for a friend of mine from work. I also put A's on the onesies for the new baby boy that will make his way here early in January. Maybe even in December~
 |
| Isn't this so cute!?! |
Her shower was the other weekend, here is a picture of the centerpieces--they are diapers!! They used styrofoam cups covered in duct tape and then a cake cardboard base to hold the diapers! The diapers were tied together with taffeta paper and then duct tape around the taffeta paper. I thought it was a great idea! They used a print out from the computer to top it off and then balloons too! It was really cute!
Oh lots of babies are coming into the world, including my work friend, I currently know 4 pregnant people!
{I am not one of them, yet!}
No comments:
Post a Comment