1. Do you wear glasses, contacts, or are you one of those perfect eyed people?
I'm a 20/20 girl
2. What is the next item you are going to purchase?
Christmas presents!
3. Have you ever watched Judge Judy or any other real court show?
I really hate them, I think they are trashy!
4. How do you feel about fake nails?
Trashy-- go all natural
5. What is your favorite sport to watch?
Hockey! The Philadelphia Flyers
6. If you could create your own Ben & Jerry’s ice cream flavor, what would it be and what would it be named?
Chocolate Goodness
Chocolate Cookies n Cream with brownie bites
7. Do you have any scars?
None that are that large
8. Does your pet’s name fit them? Is there a more appropriate name?
Well the family dog that has been my sisters for the last 5 years, yes :)
9. What is your favorite television show theme song?
I do love Cheers or Full House
10. What was your favorite activity on the playground?
The swings! But if no swings I would have to say the bridges that you could jump on.
** six more months until my birthday :) It is my half birthday today!
No comments:
Post a Comment