Monday, April 9, 2012

PEEPS art show

At work for the last three year's we have had a PEEPS are show for the kids to make art out of PEEPS and other candy. This year was the first year that employees were invited to take part. The HR department supplied everyone with starter packs and the rest you would purchase. I wanted to be creative so I decided to make a fez that the men wear. I make one that says Lu Lu for the local group by the hospital.

It was a sugary mess that I made on the table with some hot glue! At work we use the paste that you use for gingerbread houses. At work it truly is a messy project but the kids love it!

~thank goodness for newspaper~

~hot glue worked the best~
~it is all done and ready for the contest~
I was a little worried about taking this into work! I put it in the trunk and carried it in really gently! I didn't win, but it was a lot of fun! I'm glad I get to work at a place that I have fun while working!
~some of the kiddos work~

~the contest at work~ 
~one of the kid's at work~

~more of the employee table~
All in all-- it was a great day! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...