This past weekend was great. We have great friends in our life.
Friday started with me working the "second shift" I had to travel to White Marsh, MD for work to go and speak to a crowd of the men with fezzez and the wives too. I had a great time. I am glad that I enjoy public speaking.
![]() |
| Sitting in the parking lot waiting. |
I was really nervous about driving the 70 plus miles home after 9pm. I get sleepy when driving sometimes. I was more nervous than normal. I was prepared. I packed m&ms and party mix to snack on in case I got a little sleepy. I had water and iced tea to quench my thirst plus the most important of all-- one of the GLEE soundtracks to jam out to. That kept me wide awake. All while I was driving home the Flyers were playing. I didn't think I would get good reception plus I was enjoying my music. I really missed a good Flyers game. They won-- 8-5 against the Penguins.
![]() |
| ~before I went in to work~ |
Sunday was a great day. I went shopping for black dress pants. Since I've lost some weight my work pants are very baggy. I went to the store looking for some pants, I found one pair!!!! One is more than what I had before that fits!! You know the deal when you have money and coupons you don't find a lot! After I finished shopping I got some food out for our friends to come over. I made homemade meatballs on Saturday for meatballs sandwiches. We had some good munchies to watch the Flyers game against the Penguins. Brian made homemade pepperoni bread. What a great buy our bread machine was, we use it all the time. Brian rules at using it. What a game!! The score was 8-4!! What a game! This is a crazy series!
![]() |
| amazing pepperoni bread |



No comments:
Post a Comment