 |
| Annie & I |
A couple of weeks ago I was able to travel south to Northern Virginia for the day with my friend/Annie's sister Lauren for Annie's baby shower. Annie and I have been friends ever since the 5th grade when our lockers were next to each other! I couldn't open my lock for the first three months of school! She helped me! We then learned we lived down the street from each other and have been friends ever since! Annie is having a baby girl in late October! We're all so excited for her! She has two nephews and two nieces already so adding another girl to the mix will be great. We had a nice time enjoying company and food. Her mom is a school teacher and brought her white boards so we could all play The Price is Right. Her mom held up various baby items and we were told to write the price down, closest person received a gift card to Dunkin or Subway. It was a lot of fun guessing the different priced items. We also played a who's who with Annie and Matt and which person did what in life. It was a fun shower. I was happy to see Annie. She lives in North Carolina now so it is few and far between visits. In November we hope to go see her sister and I hope to road trip it down to meet the new baby.
 |
| way cool baby wreath |
I can't believe I didn't take photos of the baby bibs I made!!! I totally forgot. I did make one bib out of scrap fabric from the quilt that I made Annie when she graduated from college. I think that is special :) All in all it was a great Saturday afternoon!
 |
| ~her niece Aubrey hanging out~ |
No comments:
Post a Comment