The Commodore Barry Bridge looking from Pennsylvania into New Jersey it is a nice shot if I may say so myself. A couple of weeks ago my friend Kate asked if we wanted four tickets to the Union Game. She didn't want them to go to waste so Brian, Joel, Brianna and I joined Kate and the gang at the game. It was the first time attending a game for the four of us. Kate has been quite a few times. We found parking without any troubles.
We were all the way on the far left of the section close to the "Sons of Ben" end zone. I don't think you call it an end zone in soccer but at any rate we were near them. They sing, chant and yell the whole game! It was a cool beautiful night out.
 |
| Brianna and Joel {before the game started} |
 |
| SB |
The whole crowd sings the National Anthem! It was really neat. They put the words up on the side bar jumbotrons. I was a little off key but it works! It was a good time. I'm so glad we got to go to the game. It was a real treat. I hope the team and the organization has much success! I think it was good for Chester.
 |
| me & Kate |
 |
| the sons of ben section |
 |
| ~action shot~ |
No comments:
Post a Comment