I'm so excited. I'm going to do this!!
I was picked from the lottery for
BROAD STREET RUN!!
I'm going to be training my butt off to be able to run the 10 miles from North Philadelphia to South Philadelphia!!!
Wow. What a way to start out Monday!!
I fall into the percentage of people that check email once they wake up! While I was brushing my teeth before getting into the shower I saw an email with the subject: MARATHONGUIDE.COM/ RECEIPT etc. on the subject line. My credit card was charged!!! I hope this isn't a cruel mishap, because I swore I read we wouldn't find out until the 19th or 20th. This is the first time they have ever done a lottery to get into the race.
Here we go! I'm ready for this new running milestone/journey!
Now I hope my friends and family got into the race too!!
Yay!!!!! You're going to rock this!
ReplyDeletePS- I got in too!