1. What’s your favorite kind of donut?
My favorite is a cake doughnut with chocolate icing or a crueller I think they are called.
2. Do you use the snooze button?
I've gotten better I've set my alarm so I have to get out of bed to turn it off and not wake up Brian...but some days yes, I do snooze and then sleep past the alarm, and then awake over an hour late when my husbands alarm goes off and he says to me, get up!
3. Do you write in cursive, print, or a combination of the two?
Combination of both. But I do prefer cursive.
4. Tell us a joke.
I stink at joke telling and I never get jokes. My boss always tells me jokes and I say I don't get it. Or better yet, when I went to see Jim Norton with my aunt & uncle -in-law with Brian. I didn't really laugh at all, but a few years later since I will occasionally listen to O & A on sirius radio and now get Jim Norton and O & A's jokes.
5. How many languages do you speak?
5. How many languages do you speak?
Just English. A few ASL signs and no habla espanl.
6. Why did you start blogging?
Well I just began, December 26, 2010
7. Do you use bar soap or liquid body wash?
Bar soap most of the time, sometime liquid.
8. Do you buy bottled water?
Not anymore. My husband suggested we stop purchasing water in the fall of 2010 and I haven't bought and cases of water since then. I do on the occasion, stop and purchase a bottle before e Flyers game so I do not pay $4 at the WF Center. So I feel justified with that. I do have a few refillable water bottles I rotate. I'm lucky I water coolers at work to fill up at during the day. I don't have one on my floor so I rotate taking water from certain departments. (Not sure why I didn't start doing this 3 years ago when I started working there)
9. What did you think of the Super Bowl Half Time Show?
I liked it. I did think that Black Eye Peas did sound a little off, but I figured it was because they were live. I really really love the music that they perform so I was fine with it. I really loved Usher. That song and Tonight's gonna be a good night remind me of my wedding. So I don't think they could ever sound bad :)
10. How do you feel about Steve Carell leaving The Office?
No opinion. I only watch The Office on the reruns after the 10pm news. So it is whatever to me!
6. Why did you start blogging?
Well I just began, December 26, 2010
7. Do you use bar soap or liquid body wash?
Bar soap most of the time, sometime liquid.
8. Do you buy bottled water?
Not anymore. My husband suggested we stop purchasing water in the fall of 2010 and I haven't bought and cases of water since then. I do on the occasion, stop and purchase a bottle before e Flyers game so I do not pay $4 at the WF Center. So I feel justified with that. I do have a few refillable water bottles I rotate. I'm lucky I water coolers at work to fill up at during the day. I don't have one on my floor so I rotate taking water from certain departments. (Not sure why I didn't start doing this 3 years ago when I started working there)
9. What did you think of the Super Bowl Half Time Show?
I liked it. I did think that Black Eye Peas did sound a little off, but I figured it was because they were live. I really really love the music that they perform so I was fine with it. I really loved Usher. That song and Tonight's gonna be a good night remind me of my wedding. So I don't think they could ever sound bad :)
10. How do you feel about Steve Carell leaving The Office?
No opinion. I only watch The Office on the reruns after the 10pm news. So it is whatever to me!
No comments:
Post a Comment