Tonight I went to Zumba for the first time!
I've been meaning to give it a whirl but I haven't had time or guts to try it out! Well I decided tonight was the night! I am glad that I went, I mentioned in my boot camp post that I have met some great women, so I had encouragement from everyone! I will give it another try but one time is not going to be able to give a full verdict on Zumba. I did feel at times I didn't have much coordination, but when you feel like you are lost-- Ashley says "To just shake your hips and keep moving." The music is high energy, I broke a sweat and really enjoyed myself. The hour went by quickly. So I hope to go again soon-- but one thing for sure Boot camp and Zumba are two different work outs that work different parts of your body. So as I continue my goal to stay active with fitness I'll give everything a try even Zumba again!
No comments:
Post a Comment