Complements from : Roots & Rings
1. Any vacations you are looking forward to this summer?
Yes!! We're going on a Family Outer Banks vacation to this house. I can't wait to go!
2. What is your favorite article of summer clothing (shoes are included)?
I would say either my bathing suit cover up or flip flops.
3. What is your favorite summer drink (alcoholic or non)?
homemade lemonade or a frozen drink
4. Do you tan or burn?
Burn then tan
5. Any goals you are working toward this summer?
I would like to lose another 5-10 pounds. that would be nice.
6. What is your favorite summertime food?
Hamburgers and potato salad
7. What song most says “summer” to you?
I'm not sure
8. Any home improvement goals planned for this summer?
We'd like to add a little something behind our garage. I would love to get custom blinds in my living and dining room.
9. What is one thing you hate to see at the beach?
People that do not wear proper sized clothing
10. Did you ever go to a summer camp?
Well not overnight sleep away camp. We would attend various camps according to what was going on at the time.
No comments:
Post a Comment