Yesterday, Brian & I celebrated one year of marriage.
I can't believe it! How time does fly by when you are having fun and loving life. We had the most beautiful day a bride could ask for! I had the best day!
**lots of photos ahead :)
 |
| My beautiful dress and purple Target shoes! |
 |
| The temperatures were perfect on 9-18-10 |
 |
| Moments after we first saw each other. |
 |
| And we're off to go take some photos before the ceremony! |
 |
| LOVE HIM <3 |
 |
| We did kiss a lot that day :) |
We didn't watch our wedding video, we had just watched it over Labor Day weekend with
my cousins. We did lounge around and go to the local diner for breakfast (at 11:00am). We then took a nice drive with the top down in the Mustang to
Peddler's Village. It was a cool drive, I had my Phillies hoodie on and Brian was rocking his Flyers hoodie. We were supporting the Philadelphia's sports! Once we arrived, we realized it was the Scarecrow Festival. All around the village of shops and restaurants we saw very neat scarecrows.
 |
| How cool is this? |
We found and bought a few neat things that you don't find in big box stores. We enjoyed walking and spending the day together. I asked for a photo to be taken before we walked back to the car and Brian said," You're pushing it." meaning pleasse we have enough and I'm over the crowds! Let's go home! We stopped at ShopRite on the way home and got some chicken to be grilled and made up a nice green salad. We finished the meal off with a piece of our wedding cake! It survived being crushed a few times in the basement freezer!
 |
| Our chocolate chip cake with buttercream icing |
It was really yummy. Overall we had a great day! I do wish we were off to Jamaica like last year for our honeymoon! It wasn't in the cards this year, other priorities, like you know re-doing our kitchen that we use daily this coming spring. I really am lucky to be married to my best friend who balances me, and makes us us :)
Even though we have been married for one year, we will celebrate a few other milestone soon.
- Three years of being homeowners on November 7th (2008)
- Six years of being together (Fall/Winter 2005)
- Eight years of being "me and my friend Brian" (summer of 2003)
I can't wait until we hit other milestones...
No comments:
Post a Comment