Sunday, September 25, 2011

Weekend Recap

Weekends are a great thing to look forward to during the work week.

Friday night I trekked home from AC from a work event in the pouring down rain! It was nuts. I was glad to be home. I hate driving my car in the pouring down rain!

Saturday I cleaned and shopped! I didn't do the fun kind of shopping, I did the you are a wife and own a home shopping. Not that Brian doesn't go with me sometimes, but he was being a husband and working for the money that I was spending! I did do one fun shopping thing, I bought some craft supplies for an upcoming fall project at JoAnn's. The best part all the stuff I bought wasn't on sale, so I had 40% off coupons since it was coupon commotion! You can only use the 40% off coupons on regular priced items. Next up, BJ's & ShopRite! Followed up with dinner at Capt'n Corners with Chrissy and Al. We had a nice dinner. We followed it up with a stop at Brian's mom's for a quick round of dominos. Then friends of ours came over.

Today, we cooked feast. Well Brian BBQ'd up a great meal. We had beef brisket and chopped pork, homemade fries and sweet potato fries and corn. I made up chippy banana bread...AKA banana bread with chocolate chips! Brian also made challah bread. It was delish! I'm so glad my husband likes to cook!! Ohh I can't forget to mention, Sean, Staci, Aidan and Abby plus Al, Chirssy and Connor were over for the BBQ'd feast! We had a blast. The boys had fun playing too!!




Back to work tomorrow!! But I'm on an adventure for work and tying in some family time while I'm at it! Richmond, Virginia here I come! Brian will be holding the fort down!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...