Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Ten on Tuesday

Not actually 10 questions, this will be the only time we break the 10 question format. This is a good All About You questionnaire.
A. Age: 26
B. Bed Size: queen
C. Chore that you hate: putting clothes away
D. Dogs: none, but the family dog Toby at Staci's house
E. Essential start to your day: Shower and Coffee
F. Favorite Color: PURPLE
G. Gold or Silver: Silver
H. Height: 5'3
I. Instruments you play: none
J. Job Title: Public Relations Specialist
K. Kids: None yet
L. Live: Life
M. Mother’s Name: Barbara
N. Nicknames: Steph, Stephers, Stephie (inside joke), Spags
O. Overnight hospital stays: None
P. Pet peeve: umm too many I think.
Q. Quote from a movie: I stinks at movie watching!
R. Right or left handed: Right
S. Siblings: Staci & Darren
T. Time you wake up: 5:30-6 am
U. Underwear: comfortable
V. Vegetable you hate: anything canned. Except for canned corn, I can handle that.
W. What makes you run late: Too much time on FB or sleeping in!
X. X-Rays you’ve had: None
Y. Yummy food that you make: most everything!
Z. Zoo Animal: Birds

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...