I figured instead of a regular afternoon gathering, let's make it more fun by having everyone bring something from Pinterest! Check out the board I made for the party. All of the items can be found on the board! I sure didn't get photos of it all!!
| ~a few of the dishes~ |
| ~it was all so yummy~ |
I was too excited to see all the girls. We only got a couple of photos!! We were way too preoccupied with eating, talking and laughing! Isn't that the best part when you catch up with friends?!? We had some good laughs talking about our good old days at Rowan! That is the tie that binds us all together! We all went through the PR program, a mix of class of 07/08.
I would have to say everyone was creative on bringing the different items. We had a nice balance of sweet and savory. I might have to say a little more sweets!! I can't forget we also received a coaster with our initials on it! The afternoon flew by. I'm so thankful to have such great people in my life! We all agreed we need to do this more often!
| ~rosie,amy,hilary,sally,me~ |
No comments:
Post a Comment