Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Leap Year

Well today is February 29th. If I had a friend that was born on February 29th, they would have only had 5 real birthdays! Of course Scratch that!! I'm not even going to attempt to figure out the math!! Math is not my best subject! I love birthdays so if I didn't get my real birthday every year people would be tired of hearing my count down until my birthday. I'm under 30 so I still very much so look forward to my birthday! If you had a leap birthday you only get to celebrate on the actual day every four years! What a bummer but it is also pretty neat! I think I would chose to celebrate on March 1st if I did have a birthday on February 29th. I am not a big fan of the month of March so that would give me something to look forward to. I have started to like March more ever since we started hosting a St. Patrick's Day party!!

This is mindless babble, but you know I did just make my blurb.com book! I need to still finish the processing and pay for the book but I don't think I would have remembered half of the things that are in my blog book if I didn't blog about them! Even though I don't have a million readers, I still enjoy writing for those that wish to read about the Life of SB and for my own memories.

At any rate Happy Leap Year to you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...