Oh Bravo TV how I love you. You brought me The Real Housewives of OC and NYC...and a few others but I don't really enjoy those. And then came Bethenny Getting Married? and Bethenny Ever After. All of the above are classified in my "trashy tv" part of the DVR at my house. I truly enjoy watching this reality TV! My husband doesn't get it and says all the time, turn that garbage off. I don't really get it either! I love reality tv just as much as I love reading memoirs and biographies. I think I enjoy it because it doesn't take much to follow the story lines and it is humorous!
Well tonight I went to Xfinity Live with my friend Terry to see Bethenny!! Her new daytime talk show started today in 11 cities!! Philadelphia is one of them~~
 |
| So excited~~ |
I was excited to go to Xfinity Live because I haven't been there yet. I wasn't too impressed. I mean... I thought it was going to be a lot bigger. I know Brian said it was like food court style and some restaurants. I think this is a great man's place to go to. I honestly can't imagine being there during a game or event it would be a mad house.
 |
| Bethenny at the Step & Repeat |
Bethenny had a VIP area upstairs I'm not sure who was up there, maybe FOX 29 executives, BEN FM people and others that paid I guess.
 |
| answering questions with Marilyn Russell from BEN FM |
Well it was sort of a joke. Thank goodness we grabbed dinner at the NBC sports arena bar and a drink. (They had $4 skinny girl drinks and it was pretty tasty~) Bethenny you let me down!! The event was from 5:30-8:30. She came on at 6:15 and was finished by 6:30. As a PR person, sheesh they could have used some help. First of all it was a free event, so my expectations should have been lower, second, they did more promoting her coming to the stage then talking to her on the stage. If you see in the photo above you would have thought they would have put Bethenny on the big jumbotron screen, nope that didn't happen. They had random drunk people ask her questions, like are you a scorpio and other silly questions. The best one was, I went to University of Scranton, I would love to be your intern I brought my resume-- can I be an intern! But really they didn't do a great job using the 15 minutes to ask her questions. They should have had a real moderator and then took questions from the crowd. As fast as she came on she went right off the stage. She did give some Philly love and ask people Geno's or Pat's or John's. I think she must have meant Jim's!

I do have to admit, I'm glad that I did get to go. It wasn't a great event but I got to hang out with my friend, go to Xfinity Live and see Bethenny. Overall not to shabby for a Monday night!
No comments:
Post a Comment