We started out by taking the day off on Friday so we were able to leave Thursday night after work. Brian wanted to take the Mustang so we packed it tight! The guys were going golfing so even the clubs fit in the convertible! It was a great ride down. It took about 2 1/2 hours. I hadn't been to OCMD since I was about 14/15. I went with Jackie A's parents and then the next year my family stayed in Ocean Pines. I was happy to get back to a place I remember being great.
| Friday morning about 8:30 am |
After breakfast and coffee Kate and I went to the beach!! The boys headed off to the golf course! It was a great beach day. It wasn't too crowded but the weather was beautiful. The water was way too chilly for me at this time of year but it was refreshing to dip your toes in. We laid out all day!! Our only task all day was to figure out where we were going to dinner. We went to a restaurant that J&K hadn't been to yet, it was really good. I opted for the seafood feast. It was a combo of all the good stuff. Brian tried for the first time fried soft shell crabs -- he said they were ok. He's always wanted to try them. I don't think he was that wild about them though.
**Photos before dinner :)
| ~SB~ |
| ~friends~ |
| ~in the evening after the beach goers left~ |
| ~team work~ |
I think this photo above has to be one of my favorites! What a site it was to see in person. The old man was doing something. I'm sure adding to the collage of "things" on the building.
Overall we had a great long weekend and were sad to head home. We attempted to ride top down on the way home, but that didn't last too long. As soon as we got into traffic the top went up! We couldn't take the heat any longer. We had a blast!!
No comments:
Post a Comment