Saturday, December 29, 2012

Five Christmases at our home

Posting this makes me wish we stood in the same exact spot each year! It also shows that my husband has picked out larger trees each year. I also crack up that we both have all of these clothes still in our closet! I guess I need to get Brian a new christmas tee!

It also makes me sad how blurry some of the photos are!! Things to take note, I've had a few different hair styles over the last five years and my weight gain and loss over the years! Brian's hair has gotten less and less each year! 

2008

2009
2010
2011
2012



  • 2008: We took over hosting Christmas Eve at our house! It is an open house where both sides of our family come!
  • 2009: We just got engaged a month before Christmas! Time to start planning!
  • 2010: We just got married a few months before!
  • 2011: We are loving life.
  • 2012: Still loving life together.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...