Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Two year blogiversary

Well it has been two years! Two years since I started blogging!! It has been a joy to be able to over share here on my blog vs. posting everything just to Facebook. Not to mention I can actually have this printed out to read in the future! It is a hobby of mine, as with all hobbies sometimes you do it more often than other times. I can honestly say I enjoy blogging. I do admit my least favorite thing sometimes is selecting which photos I want to use and downloading the photos off my camera.

Here are some stats about "The Life of SB" over the 2012 year: 
(Here is the link to 2011 stats)
  • Total number of blogposts written: 141
  • Most amount of posts in a month: 14 for the month of January & February
  • Least amount of posts in a month: 5 for the month of December (I'll go back and update Christmas etc. later on tonight/tomorrow)
  • Most unique country of a reader/readers I'm sure I do not know: 
    • Israel 
  • Other countries besides the US that have visited the my blog:
    • Germany, United Kingdom, Chile, Canada, China
  • Top five most read posts:
    1. Update on my Mom
    2. Are you kidding?
    3. K Cups
    4. 6 years ago today
    5. Pinterest Party
  • Highest views for one month: June 
  • Pageviews all time history: 5,444 
My most favorite part of my blog over the last year would have to be hands down sharing my Mom's story about her transplant. I will be able to re-read this for years to come and as I have shared with you all that read my blog...living organ transplants can be very successful!
  • My top four other favorite posts:
It's been a fun year! I hope you enjoy catching a glimpse of The Life of SB!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...