Tuesday, January 1, 2013

2013 Goals


Happy New Year!


I am inspired by my PR friend Jess to write down some goals for the 2013 year. I was thinking three at first then I was thinking more like 13 for the year or 10 because that is a good amount. But instead I'm going to write down how many come to my mind and that I think are obtainable.

2013 Goals:
{These are in no particular order}

  1. Be a better person all around.
  2. Run more races this year. Last year I completed six I hope to finish eight in 2013. 
  3. Finish my weight loss goal fourteen pounds lost, six more pounds to go. 
  4. Find a church. I used to go to church regularly before my parents got divorced. I'd like to find my religious spot again. Find my spirituality I guess you would say.
  5. Find time and joy in sewing quilts. Still have some quilts that I owe to my friends and family. 
  6. Continue to have a great relationship with my husband. Remember to make time in our busy lives for date nights and adventures.
  7. Be more thorough and make more of a difference in my job. 
  8. Finish saving and renovate our kitchen. I think 2013 is the year!
  9. Blog at least twice a week.
  10. Make more photo albums and buy the ones I have made. Catch up on the years that have past when I didn't make them.
  11. Get back to the gym or classes-- be consistent and healthy minded. 
  12. Continue friendships, polishing old ones or forming new ones-- whatever the case may be. 



1 comment:

  1. Great goals, Steph! I especially love your goal to do more races in 2013 :) We need to do one together!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...