My trip to Aldi's...
Aunt LuAnn always goes to Aldi. She said she gets veggies, fruits, snacks and anything else that she is in need for. Lots of stuff for her weekly salads at lunch time. I know a few other people that would go there all the time too. But I wouldn't ever go there-- no real reason other than I just never went. My mom never went etc. I found out a while ago this article about the Trader Joe's / Aldi connection. Now-- I love Trader Joe's and I go there often for some of our favorites like potstickers, fried rixe, cereal, snacks, saues etc. But I don't go to Aldi. Let me tell you... my $39.89 bill this weekend might have changed my mine! I went really to get some snacks and veggies for the Pocono's this weekend. I'm quite satisfied with my purchases. I mainly bought junk food with some veggies and these bad boys below.
Pictured above are 90 calorie snacks...let me tell you the bag was full! It was a great treat to go with my lunch today. I'm tooting Aldi's horn today. I think they might be onto something. This box was $1.99. They were really good too! I'm hooked! Until next time-- I'll keep you posted on some good tasty treats.

ha! I've never been either. Maybe I'll tag along next time!
ReplyDelete