You and your husband are excited about a new vacuum! Yes! We were so excited. On new year's day we were cleaning up our Christmas tree and the house. Our vacuum died. It was an Oreck vacuum that was given to us when we moved in from my parents home. So needless to say it has seen better days! It was over ten years old and we had it serviced back in 2010 it was done.
We couldn't go without a vacuum because we were mid cleaning! I'm not as crazy as my Mom was when we were growing up with vacuuming Monday-Wednesday-Friday but I do try to run it weekly! I called our friends Lauren & Timmy. She just got the new Shark and so did my sister-in-law Chrissy and Brian's Aunt LuAnn. So I wanted to double check which one with them before we bought ours. I also called BB&B to make sure they were open! Yes! So we took a Christmas gift that we already had that was purchased at BB&B and got store credit plus some Christmas money and the 20% coupon. So we were happy shoppers! Needless to say this was not a planned for purchase so luckily we didn't have to put too much out of our pockets! Plus we drove the twenty minutes across the bridge to Delaware to save on sales tax too! Whew! It was a bargain when it was all said and done.
Ok so we get home and you might have thought that we just got a new mustang part or something. Brian was super excited to try out this new toy! I was in the kitchen scrubbing down the counters and the cooktop when he started vacuuming. WOW! We had such dirty floors! He did the whole house and needless to say we hit the max fill on the canister! My brother commented on how it smells cleaner and what not. Brian made the comment you can't even smell the Christmas tree pine needles! I think with my allergies this new vacuum will help us out! On a side note, I'm hoping that by us taking out our Christmas tree and the new vacuum I will start to feel better! I have a cold that I can't kick! It will be one week today and needless to say I'm not enjoying it!
After we cleaned up we were both relaxing. I feel asleep reading my book and took a nice nap. When I woke up Brian told me that he wanted to vacuum again and see what else he could suck up.
We're officially happy homeowner adults that get excited over new cleaning products! And I wouldn't change it for anything!
No comments:
Post a Comment