Well the time came, Darren moved out of our house a couple of weeks ago. He had been with us since August of 2012. He didn't go too far away. He has decided to rent an apartment a couple of towns over or six minutes away as he says! It is an adjustment for Brian and I too -- getting back into the groove without my brother living with us.
Last week Darren invited us over for dinner after work, but Brian stayed home and worked on the Mud Room project which is an ongoing task. However my Dad and Rachel did join in for dinner. Darren made spaghetti and meatballs. He picked up the homemade meatballs by Zallie's Shoprite. They were very good he said they were in the meat department. I would definitely buy them! He did a great job hosting his first dinner at his new place. Rachel picked up dessert at our favorite bakery, Sweetsboro.
I'm so proud of him. My little brother is growing up!

No comments:
Post a Comment