Thursday, December 29, 2011

Christmas Part Two

Christmas Eve is at our home! We have hosted an open house style event for the last three years. It works out really well, we have lots of dips and chips and a sandwich of some sorts. That way our family can come over before or after they go to church and there is plenty of food on the table! Plus who wants to eat two formal meals within 24 hours. {Well one of the other main reasons we can't seat over 20 people in our home for a formal meal.}

Get ready for lots of photos!!! I got a new camera for Christmas!! I love it! It is awesome. Brian & I exchanged a little early so I could use my camera during our Christmas celebrating! So I'm warning you lots of cute little faces to look at below!
~bs~

~Staci{sister} Abby, Aidan Sean{brother-in-law}~

~Connor{4} & Aidan{3} and their gifts they exchanged~

~Abby, 4 months~

~lots of food~


~time for some air hockey~

~ my mom, abby, mike~

~the men~

~Connor, Aidan, Taylor~ 

~Group gift for my Mother-in-law the Nook~

~Linda, Paige, Jaime~

~Paige, 14 months~
I love making memories!! Even with all the work, we enjoy hosting our families at our house. It is nice because it is the one holiday that we host for sure every year! It is exciting to have a "holiday" in the rotation of houses for holidays(ie:Easter/Thanksgiving) Looking at these pictures makes me really get excited about our eventual kitchen make over! It also makes me excited for the future when we have kids, they will have great cousins to grow up with. I will also look forward to taking photos on my awesome steps leading upstairs!(I am not pregnant just stating the facts) I couldn't get a photo fast enough when Paige and Abby were on the stairs. (next year)

At any rate it was a great Christmas Eve open house!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...