Monday, December 26, 2011

One year blogiversary

One year ago today I started my blog!! 


Where has the time gone? 


I actually thought it was on the 28th! I'm not as prepared as I would have liked to have been! So here it is... one whole year of me blogging.




Here are some stats about "The Life of SB"

  • Total number of blogposts written: 171
  • Most amount of posts in a month: 21 for the month of August
  • Lest amount of posts in a month: 4 for the month of January
  • Most unique countries of readers that I'm sure I do not know: 
    • Latvia and Russia
  • Other countries besides the US that have visited the my blog:
    • Germany, United Kingdom, Chile, Canada
  • Top five most read posts:
    1. One Year of Marriage
    2. 6 years ago today
    3. K Cups
    4. Extreme Savings
    5. Cake Balls by Bakerella
  • Highest views for one month: November 
  • Pageviews all time history: 2,439
My favorite posts would have to be the posts about our adventures or our past memories that have been reminders of how I got to be SB. I am really glad I started this blog. It has give some people an inside looks at my life. It has also been a great way for me to have a creative outlet to show off some of the things that go on in my life. Hence the title of this blog "The Life of SB" even though some times I double think what I write about, write like I speak, make a spelling or grammar error!! I am really glad I started this journey a year ago! I will be printing my blog so in years from now we can look back and laugh. Blogs will be so from the 2010 years. Hold on-- we refer to the 80's and 90's how do you refer to the 2010's who knows but at any rate this is my blog and I'm proud of it. I hope you look forward to another year of reading about the Life of SB.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...