Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Ten on Tuesday

1. What is your favorite online-only store?
Amazon


2. Do you enjoy wrapping gifts?
When I'm not in a hurry!!


3. What is the temperature in your city today?
Right now it is 47 degrees


4. What time do you eat dinner?
The time I would like or the time that we eat. If I come home straight from work and cook dinner about 6pm. But otherwise usually after 6:30 or 7 if I go to the gym first.  It all depends on our schedule!


5. Will you be making New Years Resolutions?
No they are silly!! They never last!!


6. How old is your oldest pair of shoes that you still wear?
My New Balance slides from 2005 or so I think... I love them and they still look good :)

7. Do you have any restaurant phone numbers saved in your phone?
No-- that would be because we eat from home a lot! The only place we generally get food from is Tokyo Mandarin.


8. What is your favorite and least favorite letter to write in cursive?
My favorite is S or B but than I hate Q I usually print it with curves vs. the crazy backward 2.


9. Do you know any good riddles?
Nahh

10. How do you feel about snow?
Love it!! Especially when I can stay home or ski!


My husband is the best and does it all...So Brian are you reading this one? You know the life of s with a tiny dash of b??? 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...