Sunday, February 12, 2012

Blurb.com

Today has been the best day ever in a long time!! Today we didn't get out of our pajamas! Well we don't really wear pajamas, so I should say our sweats!! I spent the day on blurb.com...I wanted to wait until we got high speed internet installed. Our DSL was so slow lately, I knew I would poke my eyeballs out trying to download the software that you needed to use blurb.com. Well I started around 11am or so and worked on it all day on and off. It is a little after 9pm. No too shabby! I need to do some photo books now, then I will really be caught up! I am doing the entire 2011 year. It is a great deal, it allows you to rearrange and more your text plus you can delete stuff. The cost is even better! Under $50 I think it will be, it might be a little more with shipping and handling but I will see. I am going to give it another look over tomorrow since  my eyes are going bonkers after looking at the computer all day! But it was a good day to veg out all day, it  didn't get above 32 degrees! If it is going to be that cold it should snow!! Well I am watching the Grammy's and would like to go to bed and watch it! I have been on the computer way too long today!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...