Thursday, February 9, 2012

Pinterest

Oh how I love Pinterest! It is a great website where you "pin" things on boards and other people can follow the boards and repin things. Oh dear, just what I need another site to spending hours on!

Follow Me on Pinterest
I am making it a point to make the items that I pin. I mean, really if you are going to find great recipes, you should make them right?? I am also trying to do some projects, like sewing some baby bibs for my mommy to be girlfriends. More things to come on Pinterest, I'm hosting a Pinterest Party with a few of my friends at the end of the month! How fun! More details on that later.

Over the weekend I made with the help of Brian this great recipe, Pepperoni Monkey Bread.

I could not stop eating it~~ I served it with Cento pizza sauce. I loved it! We took it to our friends for Super Bowl. Also, instead of pizza dough, we used dinner roll dough on our bread machine settings. 


I also made this Baked Oatmeal. I've been on a huge oatmeal kick! I really like it! I reheated it and it tasted great. You pour milk over top of it. It is comfort food at its finest! I think next time I will sprinkle in some walnuts and some brown sugar instead of maple syrup.


More information on Pinterest in the upcoming posts! I love being a suzy homemaker. My husband loves to say I'm like an old lady but he sure does appreciate my talents.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...