Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Instagram 2

My world according to instagram. I love snapping photos on my phone but then when this phone is gone I want to make sure I still have these photos! I'm so glad that I finally figured out how to download my photos from my iPhone to my iPhoto account. I can't believe that I used to send emails to myself. I can't believe it took me since January to figure out that I can hook my phone up to my computer and then iPhoto will recognize it. Sheesh! I sure did miss the boat!!

Aidan's birthday party 
First experience eating Greek food from the truck

yummy! I had the chicken kabob platter and tried falafel from my friend at work 

found my old coach bag to take to FL with me

Happy Baby Shower Danielle

The hat I made for her!

babies Landon & Aubrey

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...