Sunday, May 13, 2012

Mother's Day Recap Part 2

After  a wonderful morning breakfast we traveled to Linda & Steve's for the annual Mother's day dinner and birthday celebrations.  We have been doing this for a long as I can remember. I would have to say maybe the last eight years or so.

We were lucky it was a beautiful day out. We all got to spend some time outside in the back yard playing. Thankfully my allergies have been under control lately so I can enjoy the weather.
Aunt LuAnn, Paige & Mom B

Taylor, Mrs. Sparks, Aunt LuAnn, Mom B and Paige playing some ball

The next door neighbor 
pretty horsey 
Aunt LuAnn, Mrs. Sparks (Linda's MIL) and my MIL Lesia celebrate birthdays on May 14/16. So it is always a fun time to add some happy birthday singing to the mix!
time to blow out the candles 
WooHoo!! Happy Birthday!!
We are so lucky to have such wonderful women in our lives.

The next day, Monday night we hosted my Dad, Rachel and Mom-mom and Darren over for dinner. I can't believe I forgot to take photos! But I guess that is what happens when you try to get a nice hot meal cooked for a crowd after working all day!

Happy Mother's Day to all of those special mothers!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...