Monday, May 14, 2012

366 Days of Pinterest

Well I have hosted a Pinterest Party at my home, I've made many great recipes but I have now found a good new site to aid in my Pinterest addiction. This blog is all about actually trying the things that are seen on Pinterest. This site can be found here: http://366daysofpinterest.com/

Yesterday on Mother's Day morning breakfast at my house I made Berry Cobbler.  It was the most simple thing to make ever.

Only three ingredients!!! So simple.






Another great recipe from pinterest. We served it with some good ole whipped cream from the can. Everyone enjoyed it. In my opinion it was a little too rich. I also am not always the biggest fan of raspberries either. Next time I will just use strawberries. I assume it was fairly low fat. It was diet soda and fruit with a white box cake. What a nice addition it was to our breakfast.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...