Thursday, December 26, 2013

Three year blogiversary


Well it has been three years! Three years since I started blogging!! The last half of 2013, I haven't done very much blogging. I really hope to get back at it. I know I've said that in the last few infrequent posts. But I do like it. I just have to make time and do it!

Here are some stats about "The Life of SB" over the 2013 year: 
  • Total number of blogposts written: 141
  • Most amount of posts in a month: 15 for the month of January & March.
  • Least amount of posts in a month: Technically August, but I didn't blog at all in July, September or November.
  • Top five most read posts:
    1. I got in
    2. Can you believe
    3. The View
    4. Perfect 10
    5. Looking to get away?
It's been a fun year! I hope you enjoy catching a glimpse of The Life of SB! I hope to post more in 2014!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...