Thursday, April 28, 2011

Pens...

Ok so yesterday I was at a health fair for work, I love being out and about talking about my hospital that I work at. It gives me an opportunity to spread the word and what not... Well at the end of 2010, I had some money left in my budget and bought some great pens. They were running a special, buy so many get so many free. I was a great deal. So I took some pens with me to the health fair. I have lots of photos, brochures, and other information. It really irks me when someone comes up to my table and just grabs the free pen and lifesavers that I had on the table and walk away. At least stop for 20 seconds and listen to my elevator speech! I really think it is rude of people to just go around getting loot from all the tables. I think theses professionals feel it is Trick or Treat at the health fair. If you are going to keep walking from table to table to get the freebies, at least pick up a pen and a brochure! Pretend you are a little interested!! OH that really makes me angry! People are just about the free stuff and not the information that is going along with the free stuff.  It even got to the point, I kept 5-8 in my basket and kept replenishing, otherwise people were taking 3-4 at a time!! Ok enough of my soapbox!! If you are going to take the freebie, take the info too!!

1 comment:

  1. Next time tie the pen to the brochure with a ribbon. Then they have no choice. :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...