The other night I wrote a note on FB, and I just re-read it.
Here are a few updates:
#3, at least two dozen by now, I think I was off on my count back in 2009.
#10, I still haven't gotten that one crossed off yet.
#19, we're up to six nieces and nephews, and in August we will have seven. Four girls, Three boys.
My 25 random things
by SB on Thursday, January 29, 2009 at 10:55pm
Rules:
Once you've been tagged, you are supposed to write a note with 25 random things, facts, habits, or goals about you. At the end, choose 25 people to be tagged. You have to tag the person who tagged you. If I tagged you, it's because I want to know more about you.
(To do this, go to "notes" under tabs on your profile page, paste these instructions in the body of the note, type your 25 random things, tag 25 people (in the right hand corner of the app) then click publish.)
1. It is great to be a homeowner and all the things that come along with it.
2. I love Brian and I know we're lucky to have each other.
3. I love to sew, I've made over a dozen quilts over the past 5 years.
4. SHC is where I work and I love there mission.
5. I talk to fast.
6. I love being the middle child and saying I suffer from middle chlid syndrome.
7. I have the best sister & brother-in-law. (enough said)
8. I miss my days at Rowan. But I do love having a "real" paycheck.
9. Purple is still my favorite color.
10. My goal this coming spring/summer is to run a 5k ( I know it isn't a marathon, but hey I've never ran one before!)
11. How can we dance when our beds are burning and All I want to do is have some fun- remind me of when my dad would drive me to dance class when I was younger.
12. I plan ahead-too much.
13. My sister & I are night and day and that is what make us-us
14. I am keeping with my 2009 resolution, get more involved with my professional societies- I joined a committee!
15. My brother calls me Stuff.
16. I still have the same hair style since I grew my bangs out in the 7th grade, it goes from short to long, long to short.
17. I drive 44 miles a day to work.
18. I can't make easy mac. I guess because it is too easy for my cooking skills!
19. I love that we have 5 nieces and nephews and more to come (not sure when though. hehe)
20. I talk to my mom on the way home from work almost everyday.
21. Riding my bike is always something I enjoy doing, reminds me of when I was a kid.
22. I still enjoy reading a "real newspaper."
23. Seasons in my favorite order, summer, winter spring, fall.
24. I don't always get jokes, they go over my head.
25. I know a lot of pointless knowledge.
Once you've been tagged, you are supposed to write a note with 25 random things, facts, habits, or goals about you. At the end, choose 25 people to be tagged. You have to tag the person who tagged you. If I tagged you, it's because I want to know more about you.
(To do this, go to "notes" under tabs on your profile page, paste these instructions in the body of the note, type your 25 random things, tag 25 people (in the right hand corner of the app) then click publish.)
1. It is great to be a homeowner and all the things that come along with it.
2. I love Brian and I know we're lucky to have each other.
3. I love to sew, I've made over a dozen quilts over the past 5 years.
4. SHC is where I work and I love there mission.
5. I talk to fast.
6. I love being the middle child and saying I suffer from middle chlid syndrome.
7. I have the best sister & brother-in-law. (enough said)
8. I miss my days at Rowan. But I do love having a "real" paycheck.
9. Purple is still my favorite color.
10. My goal this coming spring/summer is to run a 5k ( I know it isn't a marathon, but hey I've never ran one before!)
11. How can we dance when our beds are burning and All I want to do is have some fun- remind me of when my dad would drive me to dance class when I was younger.
12. I plan ahead-too much.
13. My sister & I are night and day and that is what make us-us
14. I am keeping with my 2009 resolution, get more involved with my professional societies- I joined a committee!
15. My brother calls me Stuff.
16. I still have the same hair style since I grew my bangs out in the 7th grade, it goes from short to long, long to short.
17. I drive 44 miles a day to work.
18. I can't make easy mac. I guess because it is too easy for my cooking skills!
19. I love that we have 5 nieces and nephews and more to come (not sure when though. hehe)
20. I talk to my mom on the way home from work almost everyday.
21. Riding my bike is always something I enjoy doing, reminds me of when I was a kid.
22. I still enjoy reading a "real newspaper."
23. Seasons in my favorite order, summer, winter spring, fall.
24. I don't always get jokes, they go over my head.
25. I know a lot of pointless knowledge.
No comments:
Post a Comment