1. How many blogs do you read every day and what are they? (I’m talking the ones you NEVER miss)
I read about 2-6 but it all depends on the day of the week and what is happening that day. But check out my blog roll, I usually don't fall to behind on those. I also have a bunch at work that I follow that pertains to my career.
2. How many “best friends” do you have? Do you have different “besties” for different areas of your life?
I have different besties for different areas of my life.
3. What’s your daily make up routine?
Moisturize, eyeshadows, eyeliners, mascara, foundation powder, blush and lip gloss
4. What is your ideal girl’s night?
Doesn't matter the location just the company :)
5. Do you keep up with your nails/toenails or are they au natural?
Oh I keep up with them! I can't wait for a mani-pedi that I am going to get done the day before I fly to Tampa for work meetings!! 11 more business days :)
6. What’s your best roommate story (assuming you had a roommate at some point in your life)?
Well my only roommates have technically been my family and now my husband, so I guess it all depends on the type of story you are looking for. I think one of the tops stories would be when my mom, sister and I all shared a pair of black slide shoes and I wanted to wear them but Staci already was going to wear them! So we chased each other around the dining room table I had one shoe of my foot and she had the other one in her hand!!
7. What’s your “go to” outfit that you wear more than anything else?
Black pants, colored shirt and a black cardigan for work. Weekends jeans and a shirt, weeknights after work, comfy clothes!
8. Do you have a beauty secret?
No, just moisturize all the time!
9. Did you read Seventeen magazine growing up?
Of course! Who didn't!
10. How did you learn to put on makeup?
I would say by watching my sister & mom :)
HAPPY BIRTHDAY STACI :) <3
No comments:
Post a Comment