1. When someone asks you for a book recommendation, what is your go-to book?
I usually recommend a Jody Picoult book that I've read or Nicholas Sparks.
2. Do you buy your books, or are you a library patron?
I'm a library patron, or books that are passed along to me.
3. E-readers, yay or nay?
Probably not. I know people love them and it makes them read more books. But if I was going to spend the money, I would purchase an iPad.
4. What was your favorite book as a child?
I really enjoyed the Judy Blume series of books.
5. If you could be any character in a book, who would you be?
Any of the lead characters in Nicholas Sparks books.
6. What book would you love to see turned into a movie?
Hmm...I'm not sure.
7. What is your all-time favorite book?
I don't know my all time favorite, but I really enjoyed reading Randy Pausch's "The Last Lecture"
8. How many books do you read at once?
One at a time, I have to keep the stories straight.
9. What is your favorite book genre?
Fiction, love stories or true stories.
10. Which Harry Potter book is the best? Or haven’t you read them at all?
Well I only read the first two, and that was it. Too strange for me.
This post makes me feel like I need to read more books!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment